Frequently Asked Questions
Can I amend an existing order?
As soon as we receive an order, we aim to despatch the items very quickly. Once an order has been dispatched, we are unable to make any amendments. Should you need to make any changes to a new order, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we will certainly do all we can to assist.
How will my order be sent to me and how long does delivery take?
Items are made-to-order, and we aim to dispatch them in 2-4 working days and they are sent with Royal Mail. Once shipped our standard delivery times are:
- UK: 2-4 working days
- EU: 5-10 working day
- US: 10-15 working days
- Worldwide: 10-20 working days
Please note, deliveries over Bank Holidays and Christmas might take longer than the time advised due to postal delays. All the packaging is recycable and eco friendly, no plastic is used!
How much is postage & packaging?
The below prices is a guide, but if you require further information please email email@example.com.
- Standard Delivery UK: 3-5 working days. For orders £15 or less is £3.50 and anything over £15 is £5.
- European Delivery: 5-10 working days. For orders £15 or less is £15 and anything over £15 is £20.
- United States: 10-15 working days. For orders £15 or less is £15 and anything over £15 is £20.
- Worldwide: 10-20 working days. For orders £15 or less is £15 and anything over £15 is £20.
Please note, all UK and Overseas orders are sent tracked.
I'd like to return or exchange my item, how can I do this?
Please follow the instructions on our Returns page.
Please note, exchanges cannot be sent back for a refund afterwards.
Do you sell in any stores?
Head over to our Stockists page, to find the nearest one to you!
Will my animal design look exactly like the image?
As everything is embroidered, orders will differ in colour and stitching. We try our best to make them look exactly the same but cannot guarantee it.