The Guppyfriend washing bag is the first practical solution that prevents microplastic fibres from entering rivers and oceans through the washing of synthetic textiles. The broken fibres collect in the corners of the washing bag after washing and can be easily removed and disposed of.
These are just a few of the main reasons, you should invest in a Guppyfriend Wash Bag!
- It reduces fibre shedding and protects your clothes.
- It filters the few fibres that do break and doesn’t lose any fibres itself.
- It’s a daily reminder to change our washing rituals.
The 10% donation from each Wash Bag sold will be split across all our charity partners, so we can help fund all the amazing projects our partners are working on.
For more information about our charity partners, please click on the below logo!
PLEASE NOTE: Liquid detergent should be used and not powder for best results. In tests done by the manufacturer, the Guppyfriend was washed at a maximum temperature of 40°C. Therefore, we do not recommend washing hotter than 40°
- Made from untreated Polyamide 6.6
- Size Medium: 50cm x 74cm
- Made in Europe
- Comes with multilingual packaging and instructions
All orders are sent out in 100% paper packaging!
Subscribe to our awesome newsletter! We promise we won't spam you.